Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Daughter and her Favorite Shirt

Bored at our local Target

Here is my daughter in 3 different post on 3 different days.  This was brought to my attention by 1 of the blog members.   Thank you because I hadn't noticed.  I now see she loves her shirt.  When She has a closet full and likes to wear the same clothes.  I am guessing kids at a certain age like to repeat their favorites.   Its weird that shirt was on sale at Target a while ago for $1.96, see that just goes to show that all of that doesn't matter.  I love you Zee and your fav top.

Smallest pumpkin patch

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
How do you organize clothes in a small space?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs