Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fighting to Keep the Boobies

Our family participates in the Breast Cancer Awareness support every year. 
God rest my grandmother (aka Mother) Bea, who experienced the cycle of treatments to cure the breast cancer that never took her smile.
We have walked to support the cause through many different associations.  Our area is blessed to have the many vendors who come out each year.  I love the crowd who comes out in their pink.  This year many men and women came out wearing pink glittered bras over their shirts.  I just love it.  

Thank you to my family, and friends each and every year for sharing our greatest gift.  Even though Breast Cancer didn't beat Mother done, I know she is proud. I Love You Mother.

























Pink love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs