Monday, August 6, 2012

24 months breastfeeding still confusing most Americans- Post #100

In the beginning of my breastfeeding journey, if you asked me how long would you be nursing/breastfeeding?  I would not have answered at the least 2 years. Due to the way those in public stare and look at you(while being cover).  How there isn't any where in my area to nurse out in public.  How I would be questions by a select few on when am I going to wean or stop because he has teeth now. 






I am happy to say I wouldn't change a thing.  Breastfeeding was kind of tough in the beginning, but now we are both pros.  To my 100th post, being able to breastfeed period has been a blessing.  Mummies keep up the good work and don't listen to the haters. Love ya1  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs