Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Better way to Breastfeed.


I would love to offer this book to any breastfeeding Mommy/ or  pregnant mother who plan on breastfeeding for the first time, who is need of a little breastfeeding reading material. 

This is a great illustrated book that I found helpful with all of my breastfeeding questions.  titled- "The Better way to Breastfeed"  by Robin Elise Weiss.

If you would like this book I will mail it to you free of charge within the beautiful continental USA.  There is only one, so first come first served.  Please email all request to zharenee@aol.com.


It will be also great if you follow my blog, click follow located to the right.  Happy Nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs